At Reach we recognise that every person is unique.
Our work experience programme can provide students with a change to the traditional classroom environment. Alternatively placements can be arranged to work alongside the academic timetable and can also be tailored to meet specific course requirements.
Our service is personal to the individual whilst providing a dedicated support to schools, families and carers throughout the work experience programme.
The service is totally transparent and we would be happy to meet with you to discuss any specific requirements that you may have.
Our service includes:-
- Daily attendance reports for each student.
- Weekly registers sent to each school, college or university.
- All absences fully managed with contact made with the family/care provider.
- Extended support service for the student, their care provider, the school and to the placement host encompassing home and work placement visits throughout the placement.
- Full health and safety assessment of each placement host by our qualified team. All of our team are trained by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents.
- All paperwork including health & safety documents will be provided for each student.
- Ensuring that all placement hosts have valid employer’s liability insurance in place prior to the commencement of the placement.
- Detailed reports each academic term for each student.
- End of year recognition for successfully completing the programme.
If you are interested in learning more about our work experience programme please get in touch.